- If you did not complete a panel presentation or class lead that you were scheduled for, please email me for a make-up date by Monday, Feb 18. If you do not email me for a make-up date, you will earn a zero for the assignment.
- We have a guest speaker on Tuesday, February 19, so Class Leads for Thursday, February 21 please come prepared with an overview highlights from today’s discussion of Utopia Book II and the guest speaker as well. Class Lead discussion questions for 2/21 should cover the first act of Shakespeare’s The Tempest. You can read The Tempest in hard copy or online.
- Recap main points from Tuesday’s discussion of Utopia, book I and then write your favorite discussion question from Utopia, Book II on the board. Everyone else, take a couple of minutes to think through the questions, and we will chat about them.
|1102. F3||Nicholas, Audrey & Jackson|
|1102.HP2||Nicholas & Andrew T.|
|1102.D3.||Nikhil, Kelsey, & Sahchi|
Elements of Utopia
(Time permitting: when you are ready, explain how at least two elements have transformed under the topic heading on the board.)
- Geography/city and neighborhood planning
- Interpersonal and social relationships
- Labor Practices and slavery
- Economic Practices
- Religion and moral philosophy
- Travel and trade