19 Feb. World Building
- Posts 4 & 5 have been pushed forward one class period
- Please welcome LMC Subject Librarian, Karen Viars
World Building Exercise, Part I
What would the following look like in a world where the threat you diagnosed did not exist or had been eliminated? Take 10-12 minutes, choose 2-3 items from the list below, and respond to the prompt. Be prepared to share your answer with the class.
- 1. Nations, government, laws
- 2. Geography, cities, infrastructure?
- 3. Interpersonal relationships
- 4. Religion, education, moral philosophy
- 5. Technology
- 6. Economic, labor
World Building Exercise, Part II
- Draw a map of your world on the board